IT Service Delivery Analyst
Objectives of the role:
The Service Delivery Analyst role is to deliver a high level of support to all Group end-users across multiple sites, providing a high level of expertise and best practices based on the ITIL model. This includes ensuring that all requests are handled within the Service Level Agreement and assigned project tasks are delivered within agreed timelines.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure a high level quality of support to the business within agreed SLA’s.
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- Follow ITIL framework within the Group with focus on Incident, Problem, Change, Release management and recommend continual service improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and enforce all Group IT policies and procedures across the region.
- Liaise with the IT Partners / Vendors to ensure the quality of service and performance across the region is maintained.
- Log all requests in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
- Prepare, analyse and submit all daily, weekly, and monthly required reports.
- Communicate internally and externally on scheduled downtimes, projects, upgrades and other IT operational events as and when required.
- Act as focal point for all regional requests, incidents, escalations and resolutions.
- Escalate any requests / issues to the Service Delivery Manager before SLA breaches if unable to resolve.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related incidents to resolution.
- Provide basic in house training for users when required.
- Manage all Service desk projects ensuring that we have capacity and availability to meet requirements, budget and timelines.
- Provide technical support to all locations regarding new or existing technologies and provide support to the global IT service delivery team as needed.
- Travel within the region and work overtime as required to deliver projects and services to the business.
- Take ownership of incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties
Assist SDM as and when required for reporting, project management, vendor engagement and additional ad-hoc requests
Key Skills and Experiences
Education and experience
- Degree/Diploma with minimum 4+ years’ experience of Microsoft system administration and configurations
- ITIL and project management experience essential
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Project Management concept
- Pro-active and ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and critical thinking
- Ability to handle and prioritise
Functional and technical skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodology
- Experience on IT Service Desk software, preferably Manage Engine
- Skilled in problem-solving and analysing business information
- Proficient in Windows 7/ 10, Windows Server 2008/2012
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop applications
- Skilled in Active Directory, Exchange / Skype for Business / Teams management
- Strong experience in Microsoft 365 Admin centre
- Strong Knowledge of Networking configuration and management
- Good understanding of project delivery
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint Technology
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly, approachable, professional with clear communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise activities
- Excellent professional attitude
Apply for this vacancy
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.