IT Service Delivery Coordinator - Contract
This position is initially a 6 month contract.
The IT Service Delivery Coordinator role is to deliver support to all Fosroc end-users across multiple sites and to all regional Service Delivery Analysts, providing high level of expertise within the Service Desk environment. Working to ensure that all requests are handled within the agreed Service Level Agreement and by delivering weekly performance reports for the IT management.
6 month contract
- Provide 1st level of support for the end-users.
- Deliver high level of customer service to all Fosroc employees.
- Implement ITIL methodology on the day-to-day tasks.
- Support Installation, configuring, maintaining of hardware around the region.
- Communicate and enforce all Group IT policies across the region.
- Follow standard Service desk operating procedures; accurately log, follow and solve all Service desk requests using the request tracking software.
- Take ownership of support cases and follow up with customers to resolution
- Log and ensure that all requests from the Service desk are meeting SLA’s and allocated based on analyst’s availability.
- Co-ordination of all IT related purchases with IT super users and vendors in the region.
- Preparing LPOs for all approved IT purchases for the region.
- Maintaining IT asset management and tracking using the IT Service desk system.
- Tracking and stock take of spare IT assets and consumables.
- Make recommendations as needed to optimise regional IT Service desk area of work.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with IT Service Delivery Analysts, IT super-users and end users across the region
- Support and deliver ad-hoc requests from the IT Service Delivery Manager
- Monitor performance indicators and deliver weekly reports about KPI for the [Regional] Service desk.
- Perform 1st level data centre monitoring and checks.
- Perform 1st level networking monitoring using PRTG.
- Attend weekly meetings with other regional coordinators and propose improvements to SDM
- Ensure IT assets database is regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- Manage and maintain and track IT contracts database
Key Skills and Experiences
Education and Experience:
- Ideally a graduate with a minimum of 2+ years of general IT support experience
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Pro-Active and ability to work on their own
- Ability to handle and prioritise requests
Functional and technical skills
- Knowledge of IT Service desk software
- Excellent vendor management and co-ordination
- Skilled in IT asset management and tracking
- Skilled in problem solving and analysing business information
- Basic IT Support skills
- Ability to deliver within deadlines
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly, approachable, professional with excellent communications skills.
Closing date: 22nd September 2019
Applications can only be considered from candidates having a legal right to work in the UK.
N.B. This job description is an outline of the responsibilities to be carried out by the job holder; it is not an exhaustive list and should be interpreted as a guide. Flexibility is expected in all positions to support the organisation to achieve its objectives. Job descriptions can and should be amended, or changed from time to time. A review should take place at least annually as part of the performance review process.
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.