Fosroc are proud to introduce an e-learning platform to complement our CPD and face-to-face modules.
Our webinar enables both live and OnDemand viewing of a variety of subjects including Waterproofing, Concrete Repair, Flooring and shortening the project timeframe via our ‘Rapid Return To Service’ presentation.
The unique system enables users to download supporting documents, gather technical details and ask questions regardless of whether the webinar is live or OnDemand.
- Assessing the structure
- Selecting repair methods
- Specifying protective systems
- Case studies
- The scope of BS 8204
- Key considerations when specifying flooring systems
- Introduction to Fosroc’s Nitodek FS system with case studies
Rapid Return to Service
- Planning repair and maintenance to minimise downtime
- Includes Concrete Repair, Joint Sealants and Resin Flooring
- Cost and environmental benefits
- The scope and values of BS8102
- The correct approach to specifying below ground waterproofing solutions
- Explanation of Type A, B and C waterproofing systems
A Guide to Joint Sealants
- an explanation of the different types of construction joints
- understanding performance differences of various sealant types
- the correct approach to selecting appropriate joint sealants
- an understanding of the scope of BS 6213
A Guide to Ground Gas Protection
- an understanding of the scope and key values of BS8485
- the types of gases apparent in today’s construction industry
- the consequences of ground gas ingress and protection measures to overcome them.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.