- For rapid and permanent reinstatement of discrete thick section patches in concrete carriageways, pavements, airport aprons, access ramps and floors.
- Fosroc Patchroc 250 has a unique cement chemistry to rapidly reinstate thick sections of concrete without excessive heat generation and associated cracking.
- Particularly useful when interruption of traffic must be minimised
- Patchroc 250 is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1 and 7.2, as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Patchroc 250 forms part of Fosroc’s Rapid Return to Service (RR2S) offer.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours at 20oC reducing downtime
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance, making it ideal for external works
- May be left as a trafficable finish
- Suitable to be overlaid with compatible deck membranes and coatings when the moisture content is <6%, typically 3-4 hours after final setting
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Does not normally require a primer to achieve high bond strengths
- Shrinkage compensation ensures no cracking
- Controlled heat of hydration minimizes risk of thermal cracking, even in thick sections
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.