Fosroc Auracast 220A is a unique combination of polycarboxylate polymers which display a superior dispersion performance, specially formulated to accelerate cement hydration and increase strength development.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc Auracast 220A has been specifically engineered towards precast concrete industry for its superior high range water reducing and high strength capabilities.
- Improved high early and late age strength n Improved cohesion and reduced risk of bleeding and segregation.
- Exhibits concrete of an extremely low viscous nature.
- Reduced workability loss
- Improved surface finish
- Robust consistent performance across different cement sources and cementitious combinations.
- Chloride free. Ideal for concrete containing embedded steel.
- n Faster mould turnaround
- Works over a wide range of slump classes (S3 to SF3)
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.