Auracast 550 XP
Fosroc Auracast 550 XP is based on the latest generation of polycarboxylate polymer which display excellent water reducing performance and low viscosity.
Fosroc Auracast 550 XP has been specially engineered towards the precast concrete industry for its high fluidity, hydration- accelerating and high strength capabilities.
Fosroc Auracast 550 XP also shows excellent robustness and is less sensitive to aggregate and moisture fluctuations and to different cement sources and types.
- Producing high workability concrete for precast elements, providing ease of mould filling and less workmanship where access and dense reinforcement can be a challenge.
- Ideal for producing Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) without bleeding or segregation.
- High strength / low W/C ratio concrete
- Provides fresh concrete with high workability and low viscosity
- Reduced risk of bleeding and segregation.
- Improved early and late age strength
- Faster mould turnaround.
- Improved surface finish
- Robust consistent performance across different cement sources and types.
- Chloride free. Ideal for concrete containing embedded steel.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.