Organic Bipolar concrete penetrating corrosion inhibiting admixture.Get in touch Request a quote
Auramix BCI is used as corrosion inhibiting admixture for all reinforced concrete and not limited to
- Below ground structure such as Pile, pile cap, mat
- foundation where chloride threshold value is more in the
- Bridges and flyovers
- Structures in coastal areas and submerged conditions
- Power plants
- Steel plants
- High rise buildings
- Structures in sea water
- Pre-cast Elements
- Tunnels and underground structures
Auramx BCI is a low dosage admixture having
- Nitrites free
- Improves durability of the structure
- Used as a admixture: Dosage is independent of
- anticipated chloride levels
- Ensures steel protection even in the hardened concrete
- Does not get consumed by cement hydration
- No adverse effect on slump retention and compressive
- Independent reports tested to International standards
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.