Brushbond Aquaprotect two-component polymer modified cementitious coating is supplied in pre-packaged form. The product is designed to be easily mixed on site using a slow speed drill fitted with a mixing paddle and then applied to the substrate using either brush, trowel or spray. Roller application may also be used, however, finishing the surface with a trowel is recommended for best results.
Brushbond Aquaprotect, available in grey and white, cures to form and elastomeric impermeable membrane.
Brushbond Aquaprotect provides seamless elastomeric cementitious waterproof coating suitable for use in potable water tanks, swimming pools, reservoirs, canals, culverts, roofs, toilets and wet areas to ensure water tightness .
The material which can be used on concrete, brick and block-work substrates exhibits good crack bridging qualities even after long term water immersion. This is a conditions a number of cementitious coatings cannot satisfy. Brushbond Aquaprotect has been developed to readily accommodate the maximum permissible crack widths recommended in BS8007:1987 the British Standard Code of Practice for the design of concrete structures for retaining aqueous liquids.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water.
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures
- Excellent crack accommodation after immersion.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Long working life.
- Easy application by brush, roller, trowel or spray.
- Bonds to green or damp concrete.
- Effective barrier to sulphates and chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.