Brushbond R comprises a two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating supplied in ready to mix kits. Brushbond R can be simply applied by stiff brush, roller, spray or trowel to obtain the desired texture.Get in touch Request a quote
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions and water.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure (Breathable).
- Waterproof - suitable for water retaining structures.
- High resistance to the effects of long-term weathering, durable in all climatic conditions including UV attack.
- Minimum surface preparation needed and low labour costs.
- Non toxic - ideal for potable water tanks.
- Flexible, with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Covers honeycombed and pitted poured concrete effectively.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.