Brushbond RediMix is a two component acrylic polymer modified elastomeric waterproofing membrane which consists of Brushbond RediMix powder and Brushbond RediMix liquid acrylic emulsion. The product is designed to be easily mixed on site using a slow speed drill fitted with a mixing paddle to achieve easily brushable coating Brushbond RediMix can simply be applied by a stiff brush, or trowel to obtain the desired thickness.Brushbond RediMix powder grey consists of specially selected cements, graded hard-wearing aggregates and additives supplied in powder and Brushbond RediMix liquid component of blended acrylic copolymers.
The polymer provides Brushbond RediMix with exceptional adhesion, toughness and durability.
Brushbond RediMix provides a seamless, waterproof coating suitable for use in roofs, toilets and wet areas to ensure water tightness.
Brushbond RediMix effectively protects against concrete decay providing a long lasting barrier to waterborne corrosive salts and atmospheric gases. Brushbond RediMix is designed to re-face and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces. Brushbond RediMix effectively seals concrete masonry walls and bridges the shrinkage cracks which are static.
Brushbond RediMix provides a tough and durable coating which cannot be easily damaged or worn away.
- Minimum surface preparation needed - Low labour costs
- Applied directly to the damp concrete and masonry
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces
- Breathable-allows transmission of water vapour from interior of building
- Excellent for concrete roof, leaking brick and masonry walls
- Good resistance to Carbon dioxide and Chloride ion diffusion
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.