Brushbond RFX two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating supplied in pre-packaged form.Get in touch Request a quote
The product is designed to be easily mixed on site using a slow speed drill fitted with a mixing paddle and then applied to the substrate using brush, roller, trowel or spray. The finished coating is of a slightly granular texture.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
- Highly resistant to the effects of long term weathering, durable in all climatic conditions.
- Non-toxic. Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Minimum surface preparation required.
- Designed to accept light foot traffic.
- Does not require overcoating
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.