Brushbond TGP is an economical cementitious coating system designed for waterproofing concrete against low positive or negative hydrostatic water pressure in a wide variety of structures such as:Get in touch Request a quote
- Sewage treatment and water treatment plants
- Water tanks
- Concrete pipes
- Penetrates concrete, seals capillary tracts and hairline cracks
- Contains no chlorides
- Easy to apply, cost effective in use
- Can be applied to new or old concrete in both interior and exterior locations
- Suitable above or below ground
- Surface damage will not affect the system
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.