Brushbond TI Flexicoat
Brushbond TI Flexicoat is a water-based white coloured emulsion comprising of acrylic polymers and specially designed hollow “microspheres”, less than 100 microns in diameter with non conductive properties.Get in touch Request a quote
These microspheres collectively acts as thermal insulation blanket covering the structure effectively refl ecting solar radiation back into the atmosphere. This results in impressive temperature reduction behind the substrate by a min. of 10°C.
This system also has certain waterproofi ng properties and is able to bridge hairline cracks caused by thermal movements.
- Minimum surface preparation needed
- Single component - Brush or roller applied directly on the substrate
- Light weight yet effective
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
- Excellent fl exibility at both high and low temperatures
- Non conductive property saves air conditioning energy cost
- Has resistance to water penetration
- Flexible - high elongation characteristics
- Good resistance to atmospheric pollution
- Durable - High UV resistance
- Breathable - allows water vapour to escape
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.