Cebex 112 is supplied as a light brown coloured liquid which mixes readily with water in any proportions. It is based on polymerised resins and is free from calcium chloride and similar salts.Get in touch Request a quote
When added to the mortar Cebex 112 entrains a controlled quantity of air which imparts greater workability and cohesion to the mortar, and increases its durability once set. Use of Cebex 112 reduces thermal movement and drying shrinkage in the cured mortar.
- Eliminates use of lime in masonry applications. Saves storage space and failures due to unsound lime.
- Improve moisture retention and bond strengths.
- Make mortar frost resistant.
- Highly economical. Maximum yield of up to 20%.
- Improves harsh sands.
- Can be used in coloured mortars.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.