Cebex 130 admixture for mortar is an air-entraining, plasticizing agent in powder form, which is added to mortar (or cement previously) for laying bricks or plastering.Get in touch Request a quote
With a base of polymerized resins, it is guaranteed chloride-free.
Cebex 130 is specially designed to be used in dry mortar, which is supplied to work sites in ready-to-use silos, after being mixed in worm gear.
It is indicated for mortars with high fines content sands, avoiding the rapid drying of the mortar.
- It increases the adherence of the mortar. It prevents the mortar flopping onto the face of the wall.
- It leads to the reduction of both water and cement in the sand/cement admixture.
- It enables the maximum degree of plasticity to be achieved. The mixture is workable for a longer period of time.
- As the mixture is more workable, the bricks can be laid in less time.
- Due to the volume produced by the air occlusion, a smaller quantity of sand is required to achieve the same volume.
- It is not necessary to add lime or clayey sands to increase the plasticity.
- Due to the retarding effect, it avoids the risk of shrinkage in the plaster.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.