Cebex 305 plasticizing and retarding admixture is chloride free and based on selected hydroxycaboylic materials. It is supplied as a straw coloured solution which instantly disperses in water.
Cebex 305 enhances the dispersion of the cement particles in a mortar mix, exposing a greater surface area of cement to the mixing water and enabling the water content of the mortar to perform more effectively.
- Controlled retardation allows extended working life to be obtained.
- Allows pre-mixing of mortar in large volumes for gradual use, increasing quality and consistency of the supplied material.
- Pre-mixing of large volumes of mortar allows more accurate and consistent dispensing of colour pigments.
- In combination with Cebex or Conplast air entrainers, provides air entrainment and reduced water content to the mix decreasing water absorption and enhancing durability.
- Can reduce or eliminate the need to use lime when used in combination with Cebex or Conplast air entrainers.
The initial hydration of the cement is also delayed. By careful selection of dosage level and combination with Cebex or Conplast air entraining agents, this can be used to extend the working life of a pre-mixing mortar to a level suitable for the particular bricks or blocks that are to be laid. Once between the bricks or blocks, water is drawn from the mortar. This causes acceleration of the stiffening and the mortar then sets and performs in a similar manner to conventional non-retarded mortars.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.