Thixotropic stabiliser for cement grouts. Enables cement grouts to be used in moving water conditions. Designed for tunnel annulus grouting in soft ground or rock.Get in touch Request a quote
- Enables cement grouts to be used in moving water conditions
- Reduced wash-out saves cement
- Early invert support gives increased productivity in tunnel ring lining
- Can be used in marine environment contact with sea water
- Gives production flexibility derived from controlled grout thioxtropy
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.