Cebex EN a plasticising and hydrogen free expansion grout admixture is supplied as a powder admixture. Cebex 200 allows the use of a reduced water / cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrinkage of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.Get in touch Request a quote
Cebex EN is an admixture for cement grouts where a reduced water / cement ratio and positive expansion are required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Hydrogen free expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water / cement ratio in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives high grout fluidity with low water / cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
- Cebex EN Meets the EN447 - 2007 Requirements of Grouts for Prestressing tendons.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.