Cebex EN a plasticising and hydrogen free expansion grout admixture is supplied as a powder admixture. Cebex 200 allows the use of a reduced water / cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrinkage of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.Get in touch Request a quote
Cebex EN is an admixture for cement grouts where a reduced water / cement ratio and positive expansion are required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Hydrogen free expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water / cement ratio in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives high grout fluidity with low water / cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
- Cebex EN Meets the EN447 - 2007 Requirements of Grouts for Prestressing tendons.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.