Cebond is a multi-purpose adhesive based on polymerised resins and is white, non-toxic, non-inflammable liquid of medium viscosity which dries to a transparent film.Get in touch Request a quote
- As a general adhesive.
- As a plaster bonding agent.
- For repairs to concrete and granolithic floors.
- For repairs to natural or reconstructed stone.
- As a bonding agent for tiles.
- For bonding granolithic topping to sub-concrete.
- For dust-proofing floor screeds and friable concrete flooring.
- As a primer for over-coating bitumen with oil based paints.
- Versatile: Applications relevant to most building trades.
- Universal Bonding Agent: Good positive adhesion to most common construction materials except polythene, PVC and rubber.
- Locally Produced: Specially formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
- Easy to Apply: Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.