Cemax 300 is a alkanolamine-dihydroxy chemical based material.Get in touch Request a quote
Cemax 300 is aqueous solution of dispersing agent for use as a grinding aid and pack set inhibitor for the production of Portland and blended cements.
- A reduction in ball and liner coating which results in grinding efficiency.
- A reduction in agglomeration which increases classifier throughput.
- An increase in mill output at the same time cement fineness.
- An increase in cement flowability and reduction in pack set.
- Increase in cement strength.
- Reduction in grinding cost.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.