Cemax 415C is a set inhibitor and strength improving liquid dispersing chemical for the production of Portland and other hydraulic cement.
The main advantages of Cemax 415C that it has the ability to increase both grinding efficiency and cement strength as shown below:
- Reduced cement agglomeration and balls and liners coating for better grinding efficiency.
- An increase in mill output (8% - 20%) at the same cement fineness, depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the materials to be ground.
- Bulk density is increased and powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage. Pack Set tendencies and coating are substantially reduced.
- Cement particle size distribution is improved resulting in more thorough hydration and improved compressive strength of cement in most of the cases.
- The compressive strengths of cements are increased at all ages by up to 15%.
- A reduction in cement production cost. Cement producers can reduce clinker content in cement and replace it with reactive or non-reactive fillers to achieve lower cement manufacturing costs without sacrificing the cement strength. It is suitable for producing Ordinary Portland Cement and blended cement with
- pozzolana, blast-furnace slag, fly ash and limestone.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.