Cemax AE500 is a chloride - free additive based on anionic and non-ionic surfactants and amine based. Cemax AE500 acts on the interface of the cement particles and mixing water to produce microscopic air bubbles evenly distributed throughout the cement in the mortar paste of the cements.Get in touch Request a quote
• To produce air entrained cements for increased durability and resistance to damage by frost and de-icing salts, and to improve the cohesion, workability and strength of cements.
• Cemax AE500 is one of the most effective air entraining additives developed for use in the manufacture of air entraining Portland cement and masonry cements
• Improves cohesion, reduces segregation and bleeding of cement paste.
• Improves strength of cement
• Gives dense, uniform, close textured surface to cement paste.
• Excellent air bubble stability
• Consistent performance, even with changes in aggregate quality and ambient temperature.
• Effective in low workability cement paste.
• Highly suitable to produce
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.