Cemtop 400SD is designed as a thin layer industrial wearing course for use in areas that are subjected to both foot and forklift traffic. The product can be used for the reinstatement of existing floors or as a final wearing course on new concrete floors where specified floor tolerances have not been achieved or where, for speed of installation, the concrete floor has been left with a tamped finish.Get in touch Request a quote
It is suitable for use across a wide range of industrial environments such as :
- Light to medium engineering operations
- Car parks
- Rapid application/installation - very fast application enables large areas to be installed in a working day.
- Rapid strength gain and curing - allows speedy access and minimises disruption and downtime.
- Economic - more cost effective than equivalent resin based systems.
- Simple installation - eliminates time consuming and labour intensive sand cement screeds.
- Stable - can be installed in large jointless areas.
- Versatile - can be applied on floors subject to rising damp.
- Consistent performance - single pack eliminates need for site batching and ensures consistency of mixed product.
- Self levelling - minimal finishing required.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.