Conbextra Cable Grout Plus
Conbextra Cable Grout Plus cementitious grout is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free-flowing grout. In addition the low water requirement ensures high early strength and long term durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Conbextra Cable Grout Plus is a blend of Portland cements and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in both the plastic and hardened states. The material is designed to allow uniform mixing, and eliminates unwanted segregation and bleeding.
- Unique non-metallic dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Excellent initial flow and flow retention.
- Develops high early strength without the use of chloride.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure durability of the hardened grout.
- Hydrogen-free gaseous expansion.
- No metallic iron
- Suitable for pumping or pouring over a large range of application consistencies and temperatures.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.