Conbextra EP160 a grout for use in situations where heavy static or dynamic loads are encountered. The gap between a base plate and substrate will need to be filled in such applications as reciprocating machinery, testing equipment, heavy crane and transporter rails, high speed turbines, centrifuges and drop forges.Get in touch Request a quote
Also for use in conditions where chemical spillage may be encountered. Typical situations could be met in steelworks, refineries, electroplating works and chemical plants. Conbextra EP160 is especially suitable where extended working time and large volume applications, deep gaps or high ambient temperatures.
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading.
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads.
- Non-shrink and hence ensures complete surface contact and bond.
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths.
- Fast, convenient installation with early strength gain.
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.