Conbextra EP120 is a solvent free epoxy resin grout designed for grouting of gap widths of 10 to 75 mm.
Used in situations where heavy dynamic or mobile loads are encountered. The gap between a base plate and substrate will need to be filled in such applications as reciprocating machinery,
testing equipment, heavy crane and transporter rails, high speed turbines and centrifuges and drop forges. Also for use in conditions where chemical spillage may be encountered. Typical situations could be met in steel works, refineries, electroplating works and chemical plants.
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading.
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads.
- Non-shrink and hence ensures complete surface contact and bond.
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths.
- Fast, convenient installation with early strength gain.
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.