Conbextra EP150 is a solvent free epoxy resin based product is designed for assisted and free-flow grouting of gaps from approximately 10mm to 150mm.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
Conbextra EP150 is a three component systems consisting of base resin, liquid hardener and specially graded inert fillers. The components of the product is supplied in the correct mix proportions designed for whole pack mixing on site and no other materials should be added.
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading.
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads.
- Non-shrink and hence ensures complete surface contact and bond.
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths.
- Fast, convenient installation with early strength gain.
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.