Conbextra EP300 range of epoxy resin based product is designed for free-flow grouting of gaps from approximately 10 - 300 mm at high ambient temperature up to 55oC.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
Conbextra EP300 range of epoxy resin based product is designed for free-flow grouting of gaps from approximately 10 - 300 mm at high ambient temperature up to 55oC.
Conbextra EP300 three component system consisting of base resin, liquid hardener and specially graded inert fillers are supplied in the correct mix proportions designed for whole pack mixing on site and no other materials should be added.
- Suitable to fill gaps from 10mm to 300mm.
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading.
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads.
- Non-shrink and hence ensures complete surface contact and bond.
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths.
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals.
- Low exotherm epoxy grout .
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.