- For use in grouting gaps ranging from 0.25mm to 10mm as an epoxy injection material.
- As an underwater epoxy fillerised grout in conjunction with quartz filler.
- As an underwater epoxy repair mortar in conjunction with quartz filler.
- Water insensitive. Can be applied under water.
- Low creep characteristics
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Fast, convenient pumping with early strength gain
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.