Conbextra GP2(N) is used for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads. Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines,compressors, boiler feed pumps etc., It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings. These include masts, anchor bolts and fence posts.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.