Conbextra GP3 is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.Get in touch Request a quote
Conbextra GP3 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
- Dual Expansion systems compensate for shrinkage and settlement both in the plastic & hardened states
- No metallic iron content to cause staining Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.