Conbextra HR is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion, while minimising water demand. The product is designed to provide resistance to high temperatures up to 500 C without losing its performance characteristics.
- Expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic state
- No iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high strength
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with the load bearing area
- Thermal resistance property ensures effective functioning even at high temperatures up to 500 C and thermal gradients
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.