Conbextra HR is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free flowing, non shrink grout for applications in high temperature zones.Get in touch Request a quote
Conbextra HR is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion, while minimising water demand. The product is designed to provide resistance to high temperatures up to 500 C without losing its performance characteristics.
- Expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic state
- No iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high strength
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with the load bearing area
- Thermal resistance property ensures effective functioning even at high temperatures up to 500 C and thermal gradients
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.