Conbextra HR Black
Conbextra HR Black is a shrinkage compensated, high strength and black colour mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
It is used to obtain a grout for a wide range of operations: bridges, bearings, crane rails, prefabricated bridge board seals, prefabricated repairs and generally, anchorages which require high strength in few hours.
- High early strengths
- Applicable in a wide temperature range
- Chloride-free Pigmented mortar
- Early strength development. It allows traffic in an hour.
- High resistance to abrasion and atmospheric agents.
- Excellent adherence to concrete surface.
- It includes polypropylene fibers which reduce the distortion produced by the plastic settlement and increases the resistance to frost-thawing cycles
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.