- core cut holes in concrete, brick masonry, natural stones and joints of paver blocks or flag stones in paving work
- pointing in stone or brick masonry to retain structural integrity.
- The mixed grout mortar exhibits stability during application and in hardening stages without shrinkage and debonding from the parent substrate
- Pre-packed, factory controlled. Only addition of water is required at site.
- Very low water permeability, making it highly durable for for better water absorption resistance.
- Self-curing, gun grade and negligible waste during application
- Thixotropic can be applied for both vertical and horizontal application.
- Offers excellent consistency during applications giving a smooth, finish.
- Exhibits very good pull off adhesion strength with the substrate
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.