Conbextra Tie Rod Grout
Thixotropic, cementitious gun grade, non shrink grout.Get in touch Request a quote
- core cut holes in concrete, brick masonry, natural stones and joints of paver blocks or flag stones in paving work
- pointing in stone or brick masonry to retain structural integrity.
- The mixed grout mortar exhibits stability during application and in hardening stages without shrinkage and debonding from the parent substrate
- Pre-packed, factory controlled. Only addition of water is required at site.
- Very low water permeability, making it highly durable for for better water absorption resistance.
- Self-curing, gun grade and negligible waste during application
- Thixotropic can be applied for both vertical and horizontal application.
- Offers excellent consistency during applications giving a smooth, finish.
- Exhibits very good pull off adhesion strength with the substrate
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.