It is a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives. The aggregate grading minimises segregation and bleeding whilst assisting flow characteristics.
- No risk of significant “wash-out” of cement phase when placed under water
- Displaces water effectively
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- High early and ultimate strength
- Exceptional resistance to freeze thaw - ensures durability
- Chloride free
- Pre-packaged needing only on-site addition of water
Supporting documents for
Jeddah Islamic Port, Saudi Arabia
A comprehensive repair system was required to repair the damaged concrete and ensure that the corrosion issues would not return.
Air line Cable Car, UK
This complex project involved stretching 50-millimetre steel cables more than one kilometre between steel towers 96 metres high.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.