Conbextra UW is a free flow or pumped non-shrink, cementitious grout for use underwater or in tidal zones where "wash out" would be a problem with conventional grouts.Get in touch Request a quote
It is a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives. The aggregate grading minimises segregation and bleeding whilst assisting flow characteristics.
- No risk of significant “wash-out” of cement phase when placed under water
- Displaces water effectively
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- High early and ultimate strength
- Exceptional resistance to freeze thaw - ensures durability
- Chloride free
- Pre-packaged needing only on-site addition of water
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Jeddah Islamic Port, Saudi Arabia
A comprehensive repair system was required to repair the damaged concrete and ensure that the corrosion issues would not return.
Air line Cable Car, UK
This complex project involved stretching 50-millimetre steel cables more than one kilometre between steel towers 96 metres high.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.