Mainly used on freshly laid concrete floors. Also used for curing vertical concrete areas immediately after the stripping of forms to assist strength development, improve chemical resistance, etc.Get in touch Request a quote
Used to reduce surface dusting of existing concrete, to improve protection against chemical attack, and to increase resistance to oils, grease and staining of concrete surfaces.
Typical applications include coating industrial floors subject to light traffic conditions, internal concrete walls, etc, where free from exposure to non-compatible chemicals.
- Enables concrete to hydrate more efficiently
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
- Eliminates the need for damp hessian, sand or polythene
- Rapid film formation. Odourless when dry
- Facilitates job clean up and maintenance of the coated surface
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.