Concure WB is a water based concrete curing compound based on a low viscosity wax emulsion. It is supplied as a white emulsion which forms a clear film on drying.
When first applied to a fresh cementitious surface the emulsion breaks to form a continuous, non-penetrating white coating.
This dries to form a continuous clear film which provides a barrier to moisture loss, ensuring more efficient cement hydration, improved durability and reduced shrinkage.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete
- Control of moisture loss improves surface quality, reducing permeability, producing a hard wearing, dust-free surface and minimising potential for surface cracking and shrinkage
- Fugitive colour provides visual guide during application
- Water based, therefore, non-flammable
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.