For spraying on freshly cast concrete, or newly exposed concrete surfaces after removal of form work, to form a temporary membrane which will retain sufficient moisture for effective curing to take place. Used for concreting generally but especially useful for large areas of concrete such as pavements, runways and bridge decks; also for vertical or sloping surfaces as on towers, chimneys, canal linings, columns and beams, where water curing is difficult or unreliable. The curing compound is used for the curing of Dry Lean Concrete.
- Single application : Forms moisture barrier
- No other curing necessary : Eliminates use of water, hessian
- or sand completely.
- Reliable : No risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that
- cement hydrates efficiently.
- Ensures hard-wearing surface : Minimises risk of drying
- shrinkage, cracks and dusty surfaces.
- Easy and safe spray application: Non-toxic and
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.