For spraying on freshly cast concrete, or newly exposed concrete surfaces after removal of form work, to form a temporary membrane which will retain sufficient moisture for effective curing to take place. Used for concreting generally but especially useful for large areas of concrete such as pavements, runways and bridge decks; also for vertical or sloping surfaces as on towers, chimneys, canal linings, columns and beams, where water curing is difficult or unreliable.
- Single application : Forms moisture barrier for whole of the curing period.
- No other curing necessary : Eliminates use of water, hessian or sand completely.
- Reliable : No risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that cement hydrates efficiently.
- Ensures hard-wearing surface : Minimises risk of drying shrinkage, cracks and dusty surfaces.
- Easy and safe spray application: Non-toxic and nonflammable.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.