- To produce air entrained concrete for increased durability and resistance to damage by frost and de-icing salts. Typical applications include concrete roads and bridge decks, airport runways and taxiways and other extensive areas of concrete exposed to potential frost damage
- To improve cohesion and workability of concrete mixes where poorly graded aggregates must be used and bleeding, segregation or sand runs occur.
- As part of a combined admixture system for the production of ready mixed retarded mortar.
- Air entrainment increases the resistance of concrete to attack by frost and de-icing salts, reducing problems of surface scaling and concrete failure.
- Entrained air bubbles assist in the formation of a stable cohesive mix, reducing segregation and bleeding.
- Air entrainment improves workability and helps produce a dense, uniform, close textured surface free from gravel nests and sand runs, so further enhancing durability.
- Excellent air bubble stability allows use with a wide range of aggregate qualities and mix conditions.
- Mortar and concrete retarder.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.