Conplast AE380 acts at the interface between the mixing water and cement/aggregate particles to produce microscopic air bubbles, which are evenly distributed throughout the concrete. The entrained air enhances durability by providing protection against the rapid temperature changes found in freezing and thawing conditions and with the use of de-icing salts.
- Air entrainment increases the resistance of concrete to attack by frost and de-icing salts, reducing problems of surface scaling and concrete failure
- Entrained air bubbles assist in the formation of a stable cohesive mix, reducing segregation and bleeding
- Air entrainment improves workability and helps produce a dense, uniform, close textured surface free from gravel nests and sand runs, further enhancing durability
- Excellent air bubble stability allows use with a wide range of aggregate qualities and mix conditions
- Synthetic basis reduces potential for incompatibility problems during dispensing of admixture combinations
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.