Conplast M1 disperses in fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The very high levels of water reduction possible allow major increases in strength to be obtained.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in pre-cast concrete, allowing earlier striping times.
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permit easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water contents.
- Limited workability time ensures rapid access to concrete for early finishing.
- Chloride-free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.