Conplast MR276 is a plasticiser that allows the production of concrete with different consistencies, with no change in the dosage of aggregates or cement, modifying only the admixture dosage in the ready-mixed concrete plant.Get in touch Request a quote
At low dosages, it maintains the behaviour of conventional plasticizers. It can also be used as a superplasticizer or high range water reducing admixture when high dosages are added.
- At high dosages, it does not produce significant variations in the setting time
- Reduced viscosity
- Control of air entrainment
- Facilitates the concrete placement in an easier and quicker way
- Increases the mechanical strengths
- Significantly increases the workability without adding extra water and therefore maintaining the strength levels
- Reduces the concrete permeability
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.