- Conplast MS-Densified micro silica is primarily used to improve the properties of hardened concrete where a reduction in permeability, increased durability and resistance to chlorides, sulphates, abrasion, frost attack and alkali silica reaction is required.
- Conplast MS-Densified is also extensively used in sprayed concrete applications to improve cohesive of mix to reduce rebound loss.
- Improves concrete and mortar performance.
- Higher compressive strength & concrete durability – Longer service life for structures.
- Improves rheology of concrete, mortar and grout mixtures to control segregation & bleeding.
- Significantly reduces permeability by minimising the penetration of moisture and aggressive elements.
- Helps to optimize particle packing of concrete.
- Significant reduction in chloride ion penetration by reducing continuous capillary pores.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Improved mechanical properties.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.