- Conplast MS-Densified micro silica is primarily used to improve the properties of hardened concrete where a reduction in permeability, increased durability and resistance to chlorides, sulphates, abrasion, frost attack and alkali silica reaction is required.
- Conplast MS-Densified is also extensively used in sprayed concrete applications to improve cohesive of mix to reduce rebound loss.
- Improves concrete and mortar performance.
- Higher compressive strength & concrete durability – Longer service life for structures.
- Improves rheology of concrete, mortar and grout mixtures to control segregation & bleeding.
- Significantly reduces permeability by minimising the penetration of moisture and aggressive elements.
- Helps to optimize particle packing of concrete.
- Significant reduction in chloride ion penetration by reducing continuous capillary pores.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Improved mechanical properties.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.