Conplast P505 is a chloride free and water reducing admixture based on selected sugar - reduced lignosulphonate materials. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast P505 disperses the fi ne particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively and improving the consistency of the concrete. This produces higher levels of workability for the same water content, allowing benefits such as water reduction and increased strengths.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strength at all ages and enhances durability through the production of low permeability concrete.
- Minimises the risk of segregation and bleeding and assists in the production of a dense, close textured surface, improving durability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestresses and reinforced concrete.
- Allows workability to be increased without adding extra water.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.