Conplast P509 is a chloride free water-reducing admixture based on a blend of selected lignosulphonate and hydrolysed carbohydrate materials. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast P509 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively and improving the consistency of the concrete. This produces higher levels of workability for the same water content, allowing benefits such as water reduction and increased strength to be taken.
- Particularly effective in improving compressive strength of mixes containing PFA and GGBFS.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strength at all ages and increases durability.
- Allows workability to be increased without adding extra water.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.