Conplast RP250 is a chloride free water reducing admixture based on selected lignosulphonate materials. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast RP250 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The initial hydration of the cement is also delayed, resulting in a delay in the setting time of the concrete with no adverse effect on subsequent stiffening and strength gain.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability.
- Controlled retardation extends working life and stiffening time for ease of construction.
- Control of stiffening improves slip forming and assists in preventing the formation of cold joints in large pours.
- Minimised transportation delay problems maintains placeability and reduces the risk of pump blockage.
- Slight air entrainment improves cohesion in mixes with poorly graded sands or a lack of fine materials, minimising bleed and segregation.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.