Conplast RP578 is a chloride free water reducing admixture is based on a formulated blend of selected lignosulphonate and polymeric materials. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.
Conplast RP578 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The initial hydration of the cement is also delayed, resulting in a delay in setting time of the concrete with no adverse effect on stiffening and strength again.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability through the production of low permeability concrete.
- Controlled retardation extends working life and stiffening time for ease of construction.
- Particularly effective in improving compressive strength of mixes containing PFA, GGBFS and microsilica.
- Control of stiffening improves slipforming and assists in preventing the formation of cold joints in large pours.
- Minimised transportation delay problems maintains placeability and reduces the risk of pump blockage.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Flexible dosage allows optimum and cost effective use.
- Chloride-free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.