Conplast SP337 is a chloride free high performance water reducing admixture based on specially selected and blended organic polymers.
It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast SP337 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The improved dispersion of cement particles enhances the efficiency of hydration.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs.
- Workability loss in high workability concrete is slower than normally found with superplasticisers.
- Major increases in strength at all ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in pre-cast construction.
- Reduction in water:cement ratio enhances durability, producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.