- To significantly reduce the need for water in concrete, without reducing workability and allowing for considerable initial and final resistance without additional cement.
- To considerably improve concrete workability without increasing the need for water.
- To reduce concrete permeability and therefore reduce water penetration and increase durability.
- Its use for producing fluid concrete facilitates its installation and compacting and therefore reduces working costs.
- The reduction of the water/cement ratio increases durability producing a concrete with low permeability.
- Chloride free, suitable for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.